
Ross works night shift. So he did not go to bed until 5am. Needless to say he slept all Christmas. I don't think there is any better way to sleep than by the glow of a manikin torso.

Bryce got this beautiful lamp from Casey. Next year I am going to give him a leg vase. The goal is in five years if he does not have a real woman he will have a fake one!

Ross and Abigail checking out their gifts(Dad a electric guitar and Goo a book). Abigail did not understand the idea of taking off wrapping paper. She just wanted the gift after the paper was off it.

Christmas at Mom and Dad's. Casey came over to give Bryce his gift. Denny and Deborah also came over

Goo wanting to know where breakfast was at.

Abigail getting her goodies out off the stocking

Abigail's Christmas dess

I was trying to get a pretty shot of Abigail and the tree but this is the best I got. The tree is in one piece and Abigail is not screaming, I guess it is a pretty good pic
No comments:
Post a Comment