Dad and Abigail went and got new fish for the fish tank. They brought home huge gold fish(I was expecting guppies). Ross just said "those are the ones Abigail picked out." Ross told me that she was carrying the fish bags up to the counter and would not let anyone take them from her. The fish bags were about half the size of her. She loves her fish. I had cleaned out the tank to get it ready for the new arrivals. We have one guppy left (started with three) and when I saw the goldfish I just knew they were going to eat him. But they didn't (although he was scared for several days and hid in the weeds).
Abigail feeds them every morning. She says "fish, eat, eat." We don't have names for them since Goo can only says fish, food, and eat (when it comes to fish) So we thought their names could be eat and fish.
No comments:
Post a Comment